I do this well. I do this with a shining excellence.

I've been sitting around doing researches, checking my gmail regularly, switching tabs of social networking sites and the smell of my own cologne kinda makes me dizzy haha. I don't even want to talk about all the translation works I've done. I swear staring at the chinese characters makes them pulse and grow as if they're giant mooncakes attempting to knock you out.

Been doing all this I hate for an organisation I wrinkle my nose at and being invisible to people for the past 12 weeks or so does not make life any easier than it is, nor does it help my future, but I guess it does give an impetus to leave this office punctually daily. The other thing that annoys me is the idea of being around here when I can jolly well check my email consistantly and work from home.

Urgh I do this well. I do this with a shining excellence. Because I can.