Have you ever had a dream so heartbreaking you wake up shaking and feeling like a damn mess?

With the perception that there will be a rainbow after the storm, you think that the day would get better but it just got worse.

From how my life has crumbled and its collective problems strung together, I really don't know what is the root cause of my perpetual sadness anymore. I don't know if I'd ever recover. It has come to a point where it doesn't feel okay to be happy for a moment / an hour / a day. I don't know, there's really something terribly wrong with me.

"Forever," you said. Well I guess promises are made because of uncertainties and self-doubts. I have learned that nobody can force thing. Just let it happen. Circumstances will sort itself out.

And I know this won't go anywhere, but I am still wishing it could.