A long path to tread.

"When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you and it doesn't mean they are bad people, it just means their part in your story is over." - Tony McCollom

That was a quote I received from one of my followers on my Tumblr. It is always great to know that there is someone out there who bothers about you despite the fact that you have lost faith in humanity.

It made me realise that being nonchalant could be the key to surviving everyday. There is no need to feel too much, just live life in small pockets of time and not caring about what's three steps up the ladder - everything can be so pretty. However I say this with a pinch of salt, I do need a certain concern about my future, which uni should I go, what degree should I get, the job I want etc. I really need to start thinking about those soon since I am "coming of age."

I don't feel like writing anymore, I don't know where I'm heading to with this post tbqh.