Start from here.

The Best Mistake I've Ever Made - Joanna Wang

One step too far

All at once I'm falling

Just like a star

I'm burning for you

Thought I could keep myself from feeling this way

I guess that was my first mistake


Cause suddenly I'm walking'

Down a dark street to your door

Wanting you is driving' me insane

And now my feet are standing

Where they've never stood before

Guided by a twist of fate


If I lose myself with you tonight

Fall apart or hold on tight

Wrong or right

I won't be afraid

Cause ever if my heart should break

You'd be the best mistake I ever made


I'm in your room

Now there's no denying'

What's in your eyes

When I look at you

Two shadows talking' but they don't make a sound

Words have lost their meaning now


And the air has turned electric

Now I know the time is right

To put myself into your hands

And suddenly I'm shaking'

As your fingers touch my skin

I don't need to understand


And if tomorrow proves me wrong

I swear I don't belong

I know I'll carry on


So I will lose myself and bare my soul

Take this chance cause heaven knows

I'm so far gone, my choice is made

And even if my heart should break


When I lose myself with you tonight

Fall apart or hold on tight

Wrong or right

I'll always say

You're the best mistake I ever made