You're hurting me, you're good enough for me.

"You just can't sit there and and put everybody's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love."

Wish I had more time to read. I could totally make out a life of coffee, waffles, cocktails and books. The sheer pleasure of it all. And I really do miss writing. Properly, that is. It is ironic how I disregard writing articles for Tribune as proper. Especially so when the dragon lady slashes your solid one-thousand words article to a 250-words piece, it makes you wanna cuss out every bit of passion for writing you are left with.

On other notes and paper, I have finally gotten around to change the banner of my blog after so long. Change is good every now and then I guess (screw what I previously said about hating changes in my life). It keeps me in check with reality. Without change, life is mundane and plain. It becomes like a routine as the days pass, doing the same old boring stuff over and over again.

Also, I have been so smitten by this one person lately. It's rupturing my insides because I'm starting to feel something again - the whole "I don't want to text you because I don't know if you feel the same towards me and I don't know if I might be disturbing you or sound like a persistent and desperate loser" feeling is back.

I don't know when, I don't know how did I fall into this rut. All I know is that I am plunging in rapidly and I got to get out of it before it's too late for my own good.