Rolling in a burning tire.

You can be persistent about loathing change in your life, but isn't it crazy how the year is coming to an end... and so much things have changed? There are just some things that are out of your ability to control and you have to learn to greet whatever scenarios thrown to you with open arms.

Looking back, the people who have left, entered and stayed in my life are almost countless (or rather, to be honest I have given up counting for the affair). The memories you hitch on will remain for life, as well as the moments you wish you could just leave behind in 2011. I guess this is what happens when you only learnt from young how to love and never learnt how to stop loving / let go.

Nonetheless, having said that, I would not have done it any other way if given the chance to redo everything. I came across Marilyn Monroe's quote while web browsing (you see, I have been bumming around at home during the holiday with my eyes glued to my Macbook almost 24/7) and she said:

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe in lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Hard work builds a strong character and it builds a better person. Like I once said, "If it's meant to be, it will be" only applies when you put the effort in to make it work. You can't sit around and expect things to work out your way.

Then again, it is easier said than done. I hate myself for being so weak all the time.

Would you have done it differently if given the second chance?